I just set up my email account on my device. But, every time I try to send email, it says the email address is invalid, any advice?!!
If you can send an email to another address, the problem is the recipients email address and not your email set up.
Usually, this means something is not quite right with one of your recipient’s email addresses. Sometimes a sender will have their “reply to” email address spelled incorrectly and it ends up in your address book. So, when you try to type in their address it auto-fills with the wrong address. It could be a space or bad character.
Double check the email addresses of the people you are sending to and check for things like:
- More than one ‘@’ sign
- Username is longer than 300 characters
- You’re entering ‘@gmail’ or ‘@yahoo’ instead of ‘@gmail.com’ or ‘@yahoo.com’
- Extra space somewhere in the email address
- Their domain name is spelled wrong
- Hand type (not auto-fill) their email address and see if it will send.
If you’ve tried these and still have no luck, try double-checking your own “reply-to” email address, and email address to make sure you have your email spelled properly.