How do I get an Mp4 movie on my iPhone?
March 20, 2009 / Updated: March 20, 2009 / Lena Shore
- Open iTunes
- Drag and drop the video to your Movies folder in your iTunes. (You should see it show up in the list.)
- Plug in your iphone. You should see it show up in the DEVICES section of itunes. Select your iphone.
- Click the video tab
- Under “sync movies” check the box next to the video or movie you wish to put on your iphone.
- Click the apply button. Wait for it to finish syncing to your iphone.
- Go to your iphone. Select the orange ipod icon. Navigate to the movie or video and select it.